Cordierite eCORE diesel particulate filter. This part is the same design as the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s part and therefore performs the same.
To check a new DPF is required, we recommend the following checks:
- That the correct engine oil is used during servicing.
- That the engine sensors are operating correctly (DPF temperature, air flow meter, differential pressure, engine coolant temperature).
- That the EGR system is functioning correctly.
- That the fuel injectors are operating correctly.
- That biodiesel has not been used.
- That the vehicle has been highway driven 1-2 times per week to ensure sufficient DPF regeneration has occurred.
Due to the technical complexity of DPF systems, we recommend the vehicle be checked by a qualified mechanic with appropriate diagnostic equipment to ensure that a new DPF is required.
BMW X5 3.0L Diesel E70 01/2008 – 10/2008 M57TU2D30 WBAFF020
BMW X5 3.0L Diesel E70 11/2008 – 05/2010 M57TU2D30 WBAFF020
This part has a 2 year manufacturer’s structural warranty, unlimited kilometres. Warranty covers structural integrity of the part. It does not cover the DPF blocking again. If this occurs, it may be an issue with the engine’s operation.
Free delivery to all Australian destinations*. Use a business address for lightning fast delivery.