Gabriel products have been sold in Australia for over 40 years. The Gabriel brand itself dates back over 100 years to 1907 when the original owner developed the first shock absorber in the North American market and named it “The Snubber”. This innovation was followed by others: the hydraulic shock absorber, the adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber.
Today, the Gabriel brand is sold in all parts of the globe and the development continues. For the Australian market there are over 1000 part numbers available for a wide range of cars, light and heavy duty trucks, with products to suit over 80% of vehicles on the road.
ULTRAPLUS 4X4 SHOCK ABSORBER (G41000)
• Large 40mm bore pistons to cope with hard Off Road driving
• Nitrogen gas charged for superior response and consistent control
• Four lip piston seal reduces oil by-pass for maximum shock control and performance
• Large reservoir cylinder provides better cooling for longer shock life
• High temperature hydraulic oil reduces friction and wear in extreme operating conditions
• Top dirt wiper oil seal stops dirt from entering inside the shock
• 350 degree arc welding of mounts to resist side loading – far superior to a split eyering with side welding
• Specially formulated rubber and bonded bushes to withstand wear and tear on rough terrain
• The range includes shocks designed for fitment to vehicles with the original O.E. suspension height as well as for lift up to 50mm
All Gabriel shock absorbers come with a 24 month/40,000km warranty.
The price is for one pair of shock absorbers (i.e. 2 shock absorbers).