Silicone carbide Delphi DPF. This part is the same design as the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s part and therefore performs the same.
To check a new DPF is required, we recommend the following checks:
- That the correct engine oil is used during servicing.
- That the engine sensors are operating correctly (DPF temperature, air flow meter, differential pressure, engine coolant temperature).
- That the EGR system is functioning correctly.
- That the fuel injectors are operating correctly.
- That biodiesel has not been used.
- That the vehicle has been highway driven 1-2 times per week to ensure sufficient DPF regeneration has occurred.
Due to the technical complexity of DPF systems, we recommend the vehicle be checked by a qualified mechanic with appropriate diagnostic equipment to ensure that a new DPF is required.
Citroen C4 1.6L Diesel 02/2006 – 09/2011 DV6TED4 VF7LC9HY
Citroen C4 1.6L Diesel 03/2007 – 09/2011 DV6TED4 VF7LC9HZ