Silicone Euromax DPF. This part is the same design as the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s part and therefore performs the same.
To check a new DPF is required, we recommend the following checks:
- That the correct engine oil is used during servicing.
- That the engine sensors are operating correctly (DPF temperature, air flow meter, differential pressure, engine coolant temperature).
- That the EGR system is functioning correctly.
- That the fuel injectors are operating correctly.
- That biodiesel has not been used.
- That the vehicle has been highway driven 1-2 times per week to ensure sufficient DPF regeneration has occurred.
Due to the technical complexity of DPF systems, we recommend the vehicle be checked by a qualified mechanic with appropriate diagnostic equipment to ensure that a new DPF is required.
|Vehicle Model||Grand Cherokee|
|Engine Code||3.0 CRD|
|Build Material||Cordierite, Silicone Carbon|